1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Canon MG6220 wireless inkjet AIO printer @ US$100

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by DeeJayK, Sep 5, 2012.

1. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    Canon is offering their MG6220 wireless photo All-In-One (printer/copier/scanner) for $99.99 (free shipping using code SHIP712). This is $100 off the $200 MSRP, or half price. This is less than what they're selling the refurbished version for, which goes for $120.

Staples also has it at the same US$99.99 price.

canon-printer-custom.

This is the step down model from their top-of-the-line inkjet AIO MG8220 which as far as I can tell offers basically the same performance, but adds a film scanner. I have been using the predecessor model (MG6120) for a year or so and have been very pleased with the performance. Photos look to me at least as good as those produced by your basic drug-store photo shop. Think of it as a very capable general-purpose home printer that can also produce the occasional photograph.

This looks like a nice price. CamelCamelCamel reports that this printer was briefly available at US$60 from Amazon a couple of weeks ago, but that brief blip was the only time it's been under $100, and the cheapest price on Amazon currently is $115 (shipped).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.