1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Canon MG6220 wireless inkjet AIO printer @ US$100

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by DeeJayK, Sep 5, 2012.

1. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    Canon is offering their MG6220 wireless photo All-In-One (printer/copier/scanner) for $99.99 (free shipping using code SHIP712). This is $100 off the $200 MSRP, or half price. This is less than what they're selling the refurbished version for, which goes for $120.

Staples also has it at the same US$99.99 price.

canon-printer-custom.

This is the step down model from their top-of-the-line inkjet AIO MG8220 which as far as I can tell offers basically the same performance, but adds a film scanner. I have been using the predecessor model (MG6120) for a year or so and have been very pleased with the performance. Photos look to me at least as good as those produced by your basic drug-store photo shop. Think of it as a very capable general-purpose home printer that can also produce the occasional photograph.

This looks like a nice price. CamelCamelCamel reports that this printer was briefly available at US$60 from Amazon a couple of weeks ago, but that brief blip was the only time it's been under $100, and the cheapest price on Amazon currently is $115 (shipped).