[EXPIRED] Canon Gear - 60D, 24-105, 10-22, etc.

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jon91581, Mar 24, 2012.

1. jon91581

jon91581 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Mar 22, 2012
    Looking to make the switch over to a m4/3 set up, and the only way to do it economically without the wife killing me is to sell my 60D setup.

I'll sell the whole package along with a Kata Backpack for $1,900. I've listed individual details of the items below and will sell individually for the listed prices. I've tried to describe the condition of each item as accurately as possible.

Canon 60D body - This body has been used for several thousand actuations. Unfortuntately, there is a little cosmetic damage around the shutter release which I've tried to photograph accurately; however, everything else on the camera is in very good condition. There are no scratches on the articulating screen. I have the box, manual, lens cap, straps, etc. that go with the body, too. Asking $650 OBO for the body only.

Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS USM lens - This lens is in very good condition with the exception of the threads for the filters, which appear to be slightly stripped. My filter will still thread on there without any issues, but it does have a little resistance. The lens date code is UV, and the lens has always had a 77mm UV filter on it. The lens includes manual, box, caps, hood and grey bag. There are also a couple of scratches on the lens hood, but those are purely cosmetic. Asking $650 OBO.

Canon EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5 USM lens - This lens is in mint condition. No scratches or scrapes on the body or glass. It's got both lens caps, box and manual. It's actually one of my favorite lenses and definitely gives a different perspective for the photographer. $SOLD$ OBO.

Canon 580EX II Flash - The flash is in excellent condition with just a couple of light scuffs on the top of the flash head. Usually I shoot in naturally lighting, so I never had much use for this awesome flash. The flash also includes the box, manual and protective pouch. Asking $375 OBO

Canon EF 70-300 f4-5.6 IS USM lens - This lens is in excellent condition, too. It's only been used for special occasions to photograph my dog. This is the only lens that I don't have the box and manuals for; however, it does have the lens hood and several filters included with a filter case. Asking $350 OBO

Canon EF 50 f1.8 - This lens is also affectionately known as the "nifty-fifty." I've had the 1.4, and didn't notice much better sharpness than this copy and couldn't justify the price difference so I sold it. It's in excellent condition and includes the box, manuals and lens cap. Asking $85 OBO

I'd prefer to sell all of my gear as a package and would be willing to sell all of the items listed above, plus a Kata bag with laptop access, for $1,900 Paypal Gift or + 3% Paypal, shipping extra. I know it's my first sale ad post, but I've got 100% Feedback on Ebay under the same username.

I'll also consider trade offers for the following m4/3 lenses:
    Panasonic 20mm f1.7
    Panasonic/Leica 25mm f1.4

Please let me know if you need any detail shots.