1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Canon G12 w/ 270ex Speedlight

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by riveredger, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riveredger

riveredger Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 30, 2010
    Northern NJ
    I have a one month old, perfect condition G12 (with box and receipt) and a 270ex Speedlight in superb condition (pouch included). I'm looking for m43 trades or will sell outright for $450.

This is a great versatile set up, but I am looking for something that does portraits better.

2. RobertS

RobertS Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 28, 2011
    I'm interested. I have a G1 and 14-42mm kit lens in LNIB condition.
    The pop-up flash does not work, but this never bothered me at all. All else is PERFECT.
    I could see trading this to you and maybe my adding a few bucks(to be determined). But you must let me know ASAP....as I do have another iron in the fire. Do you have the box and all original accessories for your G12? Thanks

3. riveredger

riveredger Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 30, 2010
    Northern NJ
    Sorry this was sold. I will mark the thread as such. Thanks for the reply, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.