1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Canon FS2710 Neg / Slide Scanner

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by littlefish, Dec 1, 2011.

1. littlefish

littlefish Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Aug 22, 2011
    Glos., UK
    I have an old Canon FS2710 Negative Scanner I no longer require. It's SCSI only but comes with SCSI lead and SCSI Adaptec card (badged as Canon). Good for 35mm slides / negs and APS canister film too.

Originally designed to work only with Windows 95/98/NT and pre-OSX Mac's. The SCSI card will *NOT* work with Vista or Win7. There is a way to botch fix it with XP and I can supply the drivers / files and technical help but there's no guarantee it'll work with your config. You'll also need software that sees the scanner: I use Vuescan Pro.

It's been some time since I used the scanner and it's been stored carefully so I'm assuming that it works.

As it's a sensitive bit of kit, this is pick up only from Gloucester, Glos, UK. We'll have the kettle on ready for you and there might even be a mince pie waiting too.

I don't want any money for it but if it works for you then please make a donation to the James Hopkins Trust. You decide the amount which I don't need to know.