[EXPIRED] Canon FL 55 f1.2 and Pentacon 135 f2.8

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by mokman, Dec 18, 2011.

1. mokman

mokman New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 24, 2011
    I have two legacy lenses for sale:

Canon FL 55 f1.2 *****SOLD*****

Description: The lens body is in good overall condition, showing just some minor signs of wear. The focus ring is smooth and the aperture ring works as it should. The aperture blades are also smooth and oil free. There are, however, a few issues with the glass itself. There is a small bit of fungus on the very outer edge of the front element (shown at the bottom right of picture 3). There is also a small patch of fungus on one of the inner elements. The rear element has a few scratches, and there is some dust on the lens (I tried my best to show this in the last picture of the lens). I have used this lens to take multiple pictures, and I can safely say that these issues do not affect image quality; I have posted some sample pictures along with the pictures of the lens as well. The lens comes with both a front and rear cap. The front cap has the remains of a sticker that was once on it.

Price: $165 Paypal gift or add 3% for the normal transaction

Pictures: Canon FL 55 f1.2 - a set on Flickr

Pentacon 135mm f2.8 15 Blade Aperture (M42 screw mount)

Description: This lens is in very good overall condition. The body shows just some minor signs of use, and a little paint is scratched away right above the 1.6 meter marking (this can be seen in one of the pictures). Other than this the body looks like it is in very nice shape. The focus and aperture rings both operate smoothly. The aperture blades are smooth and oil free. The lens is free of haze and fungus, but there are a few very small/light and hard to see scratches on the front lens element, nothing that affects image quality in the least. There is some dust in the lens as well, but again nothing that would affect image quality. This lens comes with both the front and rear caps as well as the lens hood.

Price: $110 Paypal gift or add 3% for the normal transaction

Pictures: Pentacon 135mm f2.8 - a set on Flickr

I'm also open to reasonable offers for either lens, so just PM me with any questions!

2. stingOM

stingOM Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Oct 24, 2010
    Ireland
    PM sent. THx.

3. mokman

mokman New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 24, 2011
    Price Reduction

Bump: The Canon lens has been sold, and the price of the Pentacon has been reduced.