1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Canon FDn 50mm twin pack: 50mm 1.4 and 50mm 3.5 macro | Location: CONUS | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by WT21, Jul 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Canon FDn 50mm twin pack: 50mm 1.4 and 50mm 3.5 macro
    </br>Prices</br> $100 for the pair. +$10 for FD adapter. Or $65 each lens.
    </br>Location</br> CONUS
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> Great condition FDn 50mm 1.4

Aperture ring has positive stops. Might have typical light dust inside, but nothing that impacts image quality.

[​IMG]

50mm 3.5 macro has been my go-to macro. I'm downsizing my m43 system, so I'll no longer be using these.

Great color, sharp wide open, aperture ring and focus ring are great. Near-new condition.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both lenses have front caps. I have only 1 original FD rear cap. I will either protect the rear element on one of these for you, or for $10 more, I will add in an m43 to FD adapter, with an m43 rear cap.

Price for each lens: $65. Price for both lenses: $100. +$10 if you want the m43 adapter.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> included
    </br>Handling time</br> a couple of days usually
    </br>References</br> Here and FredMiranda
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. WT21

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Bump

3. WT21

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Don't be confused! These are not redundant lenses.

The 50/1.4 is softish wide open, but sharpens up one click down. Then, from 1.8 through 2.8, you have a great portrait lens. Good color and contrast. It's sharp after 2.8, too.

The 3.5 macro is sharp right out of the gate, and has a great, smooth throw for macro or semi-macro focusing. It's a great balance especially on an OMD, and also likely a G5, G6, G3, GH series. The 3.5 was actually my more used lens, because it was great for landscape, nature shots and walk-around hikes.

They use the same adapter, so can be switched easily.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.