1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Canon FD Adapter which one??

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by m43baby, Feb 4, 2011.

1. m43baby

m43baby Mu-43 Regular

Jan 1, 2011
  2. DHart

DHart Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jan 7, 2010
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Don
    I have a couple of Fotodiox adapters, one is an EOS to m4/3. Bought through Amazon for around $25. Ships in USA from a USA company (probably made in China, though). Works fine. I would go with this:

Amazon.com: Fotodiox Lens Mount Adapter, Canon FD, New FD, FL Lens to MFT Micro 4/3 Four Thirds System Camera Mount Adapter, for Olympus Pen E-PL1, E-P2, Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, G2, GH2, GF1, GH1 G10: Electronics

I also have $179 Rayqual adapter which is nice, but honestly, I think either one gets the job done well and Fotodiox is a heck of a lot more affordable.

3. stratokaster

stratokaster Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 4, 2011
    Dublin, IE
    Pavel
    I have exactly the same adapter. It's well made, although I wish the aperture control ring was more firm. In my copy, it's a bit too loose.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.