COMPLETED Canon FD 35mm Tilt-Shift Lens (EOS Mount) | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by matthewm, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matthewm

matthewm Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Apr 14, 2009
    Sumter, SC
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Canon FD 35mm Tilt-Shift Lens (EOS Mount)

Ships to

Hello all,
    I'm looking to part with a good condition Canon 35mm T/S Lens (FD) converted to EOS with the very nicely made Ed Mika Mount. I've had this lens for a while and it has just been sitting in a drawer collecting dust so I'd like to sell it.

I've used it successfully on a Canon 6D, 5DII and Fuji XT1 with great results. It's a really nice lens, but just not something I'm using at the moment. I hate to part with it because it's a nice lens that is sort of hard to come by, but it's not being used and I want to switch to Sony so I need to find this guy a new home.

The lens is in great condition, considering its age. All movements are silky smooth and lock-up is tight. The mount conversion is solid and works beautifully, even giving AF confirm via the integrated chip. The lens includes a new-style Canon Center-Pinch Cap, Canon Rear Cap, Ed Mika Wooden Rear Cap (a bit silly, really) and the original lens hood. I also have the original FD Mount Hardware and the EdMika Brass Tool so you can convert it back to FD easily for use on other camera systems via the use of an adapter that will mate FD to yoru system of choice.

I'm asking $600 OBO on this including shipping and PayPal fees.

I ship via USPS Priority Mail Insured and I always ship within a day of receipt of payment (i.e., Send me payment today, I'll ship tomorrow.). It will be lovingly wrapped with bubble paper and I promise you a nice, handwritten note to hang on your bulletin board. Please PM or email with questions or offers.

Photos (sorry for the quality, I only have my iPhone at the moment):

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority Insured

Shipping charge

Handling time
    1 Day

FredMiranda: matthewm, Ebay: heymatthew, Here! :)

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

This might make an interesting video lens on those fancy Panasonic cameras! Someone make me an offer. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.