1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Canon FD 17mm 1:4 f/4 S.S.C. SSC ultra-wide lens | Location: MD, US | Ships: US

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by RichardB, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RichardB

RichardB Snapshooter Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Nov 19, 2012
    Maryland, US
    Richard
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Canon FD 17mm 1:4 f/4 S.S.C. SSC ultra-wide lens
    </br>Prices</br> $265
    </br>Location</br> MD, US
    </br>Ships to</br> US
    </br>Description</br> This is a very clean specimen of an extraordinary lens. Despite the fisheye focal length, it is a rectilinear lens whose 11 elements in 9 groups produce minimal distortion across a 104-degree field of view.

This is the desirable S.S.C. version of the lens, with Super Spectra Coating for better color and reduced flare.

A Canon rear cap and a big 72mm front cap are included.

I am a new seller on this site, but I have 100% positive feedback in 90+ transactions on ebay, user biffl.

The price includes USPS Priority shipping to a Paypal-confirmed US address. The Paypal fee is included, so the buyer will have Paypal's buyer protection.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $0
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 business day
    </br>References</br> Ebay: biffl
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.