1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Canon FD 135 f/2.0 on MFT

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by Orientator, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Orientator

Orientator Mu-43 Regular

Dec 7, 2010
    Hi everybody!

Today I've found - and bought - something very special at ebay. I've never seen a brighter 135mm.
    Since several months I'm using a Vivitar 135mm f/2.8 (the Komine version) for relative low light shooting and wildlife. I like the easy manual focusing. My experience is that this focal length is the longest you can handle hand held with MF. Knowing that I like the FL I could not resist against the F/2.0 Canon.

I guess the handling can turn out to be a bit more difficult: 660 g, 67mm front element diameter...:biggrin:

It's the left one...
    [​IMG]

Does anybody of you have an idea how the Canon lens will perform on my E-PL2? I'm so curious how difficult manual focusing might be with such a bright tele.

Regards
    Stefan

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.