1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Canon FD 100mm f/2.8 w/ Caps + Hood

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by agoglanian, May 3, 2011.

1. agoglanian

agoglanian Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Laguna Niguel, CA
    Abram Goglanian
    Hey guys, seeing as how I just bought a 1N on APUG I'm going to have to offset that purchase by selling some more gear. I have plenty of lenses for EOS, I want to keep my FD kit simple and small.

I rather like this 100mm, but if I'm honest it's not a focal length I use every day. It's plenty sharp, and works AWESOME on Micro 4/3 cameras (if that's your thing)
    Cosmetically it has some small wear around the edges, but mechanically it's working great! No dust or fungus in the glass as far as I can tell, and I had the aperture blades cleaned of any oil and they work nice and smooth on the camera.

Anyways, I would like to get $125 OBO for the glass. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me.

Here are a couple pictures for examples: Canon FD 100mm f/2.8 - Abram Goglanian's Photos | SmugMug

- Abram