Canon EOS-M Sale at B&H $299+

madogvelkor

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Yeah, but it's not $299 anymore, although you can get it with the flash for $399 and the flash is $99, so basically the same if you wanted the flash anyway. I missed it when it was $299. I would have been really tempted to buy one at that price since I have several EOS lenses I could easily adapt to if I wanted. But I think I just want it with the 22. Ok, and maybe the 18-55, but probably just the 22.
The $299 price was with the 22mm, I think the 18-55 was $349. I think the 18-55 kit is available on Amazon still.

DynaSport

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Dan
Yes, B&H has the 18-55 kit for $349 as well, but I would rather have the 22. Oh well, you snooze you lose. And I just found out I need $450 in dental work done. Not only do I have the pain of the dental work, but also the pain of knowing I could have had a camera for less.

Bhupinder2002

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Yes, B&H has the 18-55 kit for $349 as well, but I would rather have the 22. Oh well, you snooze you lose. And I just found out I need $450 in dental work done. Not only do I have the pain of the dental work, but also the pain of knowing I could have had a camera for less.
Can u take pictures with ur tooth after the dental work? Which mount ur mouth gonna be ? :wink: I think u wont need any adapters as mouth size can be controlled easily :2thumbs:

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
I think in exactly this way,

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom