1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Canon EOS 5D Mark II Body + RRS L-Bracket | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by agoglanian, Jul 18, 2013.

1. agoglanian

agoglanian Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Laguna Niguel, CA
    Abram Goglanian
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Canon EOS 5D Mark II Body + RRS L-Bracket
    </br>Prices</br> Canon 5D Mark II - $1450
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I have two 5D2s and I'm letting go of one to purchase a Panasonic GH3, the reason for my decision is I would like to have the versatility of both formats, and the GH3 has the video features I want / need.

My 5D is in great cosmetic condition, minor minor scuffs around the body from normal use. I am pretty sure it has under 50k on the shutter but I will verify that number soon; additionally, here's what you will get:

5D Mark II body (There is a Zacuto Z-frame over the LCD which I can remove if you don't want it)
    Original Box + Accessories
    OEM LP-E6 charger
    OEM LP-E6 battery
    RRS L-Bracket

I am happy to answer any questions you may have, and if you happen to have a GH-3 and would be interested in a trade, get in touch with me. I would prefer that payment be via Paypal and if you choose not to use a gift payment I ask that you please cover the 3% transaction fee, and I will cover the shipping within the CONUS. My asking price is $1450obo. If we coordinate a trade for a GH3 with either the 12-35 or 25mm f/1.4 I will contribute cash on top.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Free
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-3 Days
    </br>References</br> FredMiranda: Abramg
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: