1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Canon EOS 50D body with extras

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Rudi, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Rudi

Rudi Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Aug 16, 2010
    Australia

For Sale in Australia: Canon EOS 50D Body with Acratech QR plate, 2 batteries and a 2Gb Sandisk Extreme III CF card:

p586483326.

$395 AUD, fully insured and shipped to anywhere in Australia - SOLD!!!
    (I will ship overseas for $395 AUD plus actual shipping and insurance cost - or, if you wish to pay in USD, $395 USD plus Paypal fees and actual shipping and insurance cost - insurance is NOT optional).

Excellent condition, appears and works as new. I won't call it mint, since that would indicate that it hasn't been used, but the entire camera looks just like the photo, immaculate. Comes with all accessories, as supplied when new - strap, User Manual and paperwork, charger, all cables, software discs, original box and packaging, etc.

This is the only image I have of the camera right now, and it was taken as part of another project. I will take additional photo for anyone interested, but believe me when I say that it's a waste of time - the rest of the camera looks just as good!

I have 122 (and 100%) positive feedbacks on eBay (username: fluppyboy), and you can see my business website below, in my signature. I can also supply other references, from Fred Miranda and other photo forums, if that would make you more comfortable. You are more than welcome to inspect the gear in person. I am located in Wollongong, NSW, but usually travel to Sydney at least once a fortnight, so arrangements can easily be made of you want to meet up and check everything out before handing over the money.

I accept Paypal, but would prefer direct bank deposit/transfer for Australian buyers, to save on fees and hassles.

I can be contacted by email, from my webpage (URL in signature below), or by replying here. If you have any questions, please ask!

Sample photos taken with the camera:

p1027597158.

p749850902-4.

p920155082.

2. Rudi

Rudi Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Aug 16, 2010
    Australia
    Last price reduction before eBay. I really want to move this soon, so make me an offer if you're interested. All reasonable offers will be considered.

3. Rudi

Rudi Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Aug 16, 2010
    Australia
    Last ditch effort before it goes on eBay later this week. :smile:

4. Rudi

Rudi Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Aug 16, 2010