[EXPIRED] Canon EOS 50D body with extras

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Rudi, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Rudi

Rudi Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Aug 16, 2010
    Australia

For Sale in Australia: Canon EOS 50D Body with Acratech QR plate, 2 batteries and a 2Gb Sandisk Extreme III CF card:

p586483326.

$395 AUD, fully insured and shipped to anywhere in Australia - SOLD!!!
    (I will ship overseas for $395 AUD plus actual shipping and insurance cost - or, if you wish to pay in USD, $395 USD plus Paypal fees and actual shipping and insurance cost - insurance is NOT optional).

Excellent condition, appears and works as new. I won't call it mint, since that would indicate that it hasn't been used, but the entire camera looks just like the photo, immaculate. Comes with all accessories, as supplied when new - strap, User Manual and paperwork, charger, all cables, software discs, original box and packaging, etc.

This is the only image I have of the camera right now, and it was taken as part of another project. I will take additional photo for anyone interested, but believe me when I say that it's a waste of time - the rest of the camera looks just as good!

I have 122 (and 100%) positive feedbacks on eBay (username: fluppyboy), and you can see my business website below, in my signature. I can also supply other references, from Fred Miranda and other photo forums, if that would make you more comfortable. You are more than welcome to inspect the gear in person. I am located in Wollongong, NSW, but usually travel to Sydney at least once a fortnight, so arrangements can easily be made of you want to meet up and check everything out before handing over the money.

I accept Paypal, but would prefer direct bank deposit/transfer for Australian buyers, to save on fees and hassles.

I can be contacted by email, from my webpage (URL in signature below), or by replying here. If you have any questions, please ask!

Sample photos taken with the camera:

p1027597158.

p749850902-4.

p920155082.

2. Rudi

Rudi Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Aug 16, 2010
    Australia
    Last price reduction before eBay. I really want to move this soon, so make me an offer if you're interested. All reasonable offers will be considered.

3. Rudi

Rudi Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Aug 16, 2010
    Australia
    Last ditch effort before it goes on eBay later this week. :smile:

4. Rudi

Rudi Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Aug 16, 2010