• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Canon EF to m43 AF adapter and Lens Turbo II - $100 for both. Ships: US

Leolab

Mu-43 Rookie
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
User name: Leolab

Items to sell/buy/trade: Canon EF to m43 AF adapter and Lens Turbo II - $100 for both

Prices:
$100 for both adapters

Ships to: US

Description: 2 adapters - the first adapter is a Canon EF to m43 autofocus adapter, this is a generic brand, AF works well with some lens and camera combos and less well with others, I have had best luck with my EM1 and GX8 with some of the newer EF-s glass and some of the newer EF glass. YMMV
The second adapter is a Zhongyi Lens Turbo II Canon EF to m43, great shape. The EF mount has a lot of adapters available for it like OM to EF and m42 to EF, mount one of those adapters to this lens turbo and you have a speed posted lens (in other words the EF mount allows use of multiple legacy mounts). This version II is actually very good optically - $100 gets you both adapters

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS

Shipping charge: I pay

Handling time: 1 day

References: Leolab on FM

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom