1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Canon EF EF-S adapters to Panasonic m4/3

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by mcgillro, Feb 12, 2019 at 12:22 AM.

1. mcgillro

mcgillro Mu-43 Rookie

Feb 10, 2019
    Hastings, NZ
    I have quite a bit of Canon EF and EF-S glass. Is anyone using adapters to Panasonic m4/3 successfully?

I have used various adapters eg m42, Minolta MD to EF-M and EF-S, so just wondering about Canon to Panasonic.

Many thanks

2. tkbslc

tkbslc Super Moderator

Which lenses are you hoping to use?

3. mcgillro

mcgillro Mu-43 Rookie

Feb 10, 2019
    Hastings, NZ
    I don't have any fixed ideas, but maybe the Tokina 11 - 19 f/2.8, and the Tamron 90 f/2.8 macro. And I am always keen to see what a 50 f/1.8 STM might produce. Won't be the end of the world if I can't use them, as have my Canon M5, which I am keeping.

4. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    Do a search for "Viltrox EF-M2" on the forum and elsewhere. This adapter will do EF to mu43 including auto focus and IS.

5. mcgillro

mcgillro Mu-43 Rookie

Feb 10, 2019
    Hastings, NZ
    Thanks - that was really helpful.. The adapters are even sold in NZ, so will get one at some stage.

Again thank you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.