1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Canon DSLRs: 60D, 40D, 30D

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by demiro, Mar 10, 2012.

1. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    Canon 30D DSLR

I currently have three Canon DSLRs, and I think I only want one.

I'd like to sell my 30D and either the 40D or the 60D as well.

30D is still for sale.

30D. $275 shipped/PayPal'd in US. Includes Canon charger & battery, an eFilms battery, a 2GB CF card. I am second owner. I have hardly used it. Original owner said it had "low miles". In great shape. I'll also thrown in a hunter green Lowepro Nova 2 bag with this camera. Bag has been used, but still in decent shape.

I also have a Tenpa 1.36X eyepiece magnifier, that works on the 30D. It is a nice accessory if you like to manual focus. I'll include it for $15 with the 30D.

As background, I am downsizing the DSLR gear to make way for something smaller. Maybe one of those new Olympus cameras that everyone is talking about...:biggrin: To that end, I would be interested in :43: lenses in trade. Oly 45/1.8 and Panny 20/1.7.

Thanks.

2. demiro

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    bump...open to offers

3. demiro

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    bump - price reductions (first post has been updated)

4. demiro

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    First post updated...only 30D remains for sale. Really interested in trade for 25/1.4 or 20/1.7, with cash added on my end.

Thanks.