1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Canon DSLR lens for Olympus 12mm

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by pertgate01, Feb 12, 2012.

1. pertgate01

pertgate01 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 31, 2012
    I would like to give this a shot. I want to trade my like new condition Canon 17-40mm f4 L lens. The date code is UV and I have had it since January 2008. I have had a filter on it all the time. Glass is flawless and there is no dust whatsoever since the only time I took off the filter was to switch to a polarizer.

I tried the MFT system and I am trying out NEX system now. I love the MFT system but also love the high ISO pics I've been seeing from the NEX's. I want to try out the higher end MFT lenses before I come to a decision. I will eventually decide on one system. But for now, I know that DSLR system is not for me because I never take it with me. For those of you who still maintain a DSLR system, I would like to make this trade with you.

I will include a multi-coated UV filter and a Nikon circular polarizer along with the original accessories (hood and pouch) :

Amazon.com: Nikon 77mm Circular Polarizer II Filter: Camera & Photo

I hope to find an Olympus 12mm in similar like new condition. Straight trade: your like new Olympus 12mm with included accessories for my canon 17-40mm with hood, pouch, polarizer, and UV filter.

I always prefer to deal locally so PM me if you're in Los Angeles or Orange county. If not, maybe we could work something out. Thanks!