[EXPIRED] Canon DSLR lens for Olympus 12mm

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by pertgate01, Feb 12, 2012.

1. pertgate01

pertgate01 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 31, 2012
    I would like to give this a shot. I want to trade my like new condition Canon 17-40mm f4 L lens. The date code is UV and I have had it since January 2008. I have had a filter on it all the time. Glass is flawless and there is no dust whatsoever since the only time I took off the filter was to switch to a polarizer.

I tried the MFT system and I am trying out NEX system now. I love the MFT system but also love the high ISO pics I've been seeing from the NEX's. I want to try out the higher end MFT lenses before I come to a decision. I will eventually decide on one system. But for now, I know that DSLR system is not for me because I never take it with me. For those of you who still maintain a DSLR system, I would like to make this trade with you.

I will include a multi-coated UV filter and a Nikon circular polarizer along with the original accessories (hood and pouch) :

Amazon.com: Nikon 77mm Circular Polarizer II Filter: Camera & Photo

I hope to find an Olympus 12mm in similar like new condition. Straight trade: your like new Olympus 12mm with included accessories for my canon 17-40mm with hood, pouch, polarizer, and UV filter.

I always prefer to deal locally so PM me if you're in Los Angeles or Orange county. If not, maybe we could work something out. Thanks!