1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FT] Canon and Nikon gear for m43/Fuji X gear | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by absolutic, Aug 30, 2013.

1. absolutic

absolutic Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Jan 21, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> Canon and Nikon gear for m43/Fuji X gear
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> This is the last of my remaining Canon gear, plus Nikon lens that I use very little. Interested in trading for m43 gear and/or Fuji X gear instead.

Canon 580EX II with Lumiquest softbox. The flash works perfectly and comes with a box and a pouch. The only thing is that I put velcroo on the top of the flash to attach the Lumiquest softbox as depicted (the velcroo came with that Lumiquest Softbox). Also comes with Gary Fong Lightsphere
    (Amazon.com: Gary Fong GFLSC01 LightSphere Collapsible Flash Diffuser: Camera & Photo)

Canon LC-E6 genuine charger (it is not the one that plugs directly in the wall, it is the one that has a cord running to it it) with Canon LP-E6 battery. I was using the battery on my Canon 5DM2 and 5DM3 and it gave me about 900 shots on each.

C-AF uniplus 25mm extension tube for Canon - I used it with most of my Canon lenses with zero problems - AF worked.

Canon 50mm 1.8 II lens - no box but both caps

Third Party remotes and releases as depicted in photographs.

I value the above at around $600

Looking to trade for m43 items or Fuji X related items as follows in order of priority

m43 items
    Panasonic 100-300 lens
    Panasonic 25/1.4 or 20/1.7
    Olympus 75/1.8
    Olympus FL-600R flash
    Panasonic 12-35 or 35-100
    Fuji 55-200 lens
    Nikon 28-300VR lens
    or
    ask!

DSCF7038-X3. DSCF7039-X3. DSCF7041-X3. DSCF7042-X3.

Nikon 50mm 1.4G
    comes with a box both caps, hood. add 3% paypal fees, gift ok with established members.

Trades: see above
    DSCF7035-X3.

I value the 50/1.4G at $350
    </br>References</br> FredMiranda rating +72
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: