1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Canon 7D body | Location: Durham,NC | Ships: ConcUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by robertmwilliams, Aug 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robertmwilliams

robertmwilliams Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading
    Canon 7D body

Ships to
    ConUS

Description
    Looking to lighten up my camera bag and would like to trade a great condition Canon 7D professional DSLR body for a newer model m4/3 camera with lens.
    This camera is in like new condition with only 4083 shutter count.
    I can also include a LNIB Canon 270EX II flash for the right offer.
    You will get the following:
    -- Canon 7D body
    -- box
    -- battery
    -- charger
    -- original accessories/cables
    -- original software/CDs
    -- original documentation and manuals

Basic features of the 7D include:
    -- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS Sensor and Dual DIGIC 4 Image Processors for high image quality and speed.
    -- ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 12,800) for shooting from bright to dim light.
    -- 8.0 fps continuous shooting up to 130*/JPEG Large/Fine and 25 RAW images.
    -- Advanced movie mode with manual exposure control, manual audio level adjustment (64 levels), and selectable frame rates: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD): 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 1280 x 720 (HD): 60p (59.94) / 50p, 640 x 480 (SD): 60p (59.94) / 50p.
    -- Intelligent Viewfinder with 100% field of view, wide viewing angle of 29.4°, high magnification of 1.0, intelligent viewfinder with glass pentaprism and superimposed LCD display in viewfinder supports various shooting styles.
    -- 19-point, all cross-type AF system equipped with dual diagonal cross-type sensors in center at f/2.8 and f/5.6 and AF area selection modes to match various shooting situations.
    -- iFCL Metering with 63 zone dual-layer metering sensor that utilizes AF and color information for optimizing exposure and image quality.
    -- Magnesium body with shutter durability up to 150,000 cycles and exclusive dust and weather resistance.

Basic specs include:
    -- Guide Number: 89' at 100 ISO and 50mm
    -- Guide Number: 72' at 100 ISO and 28mm
    -- E-TTL / E-TTL II Compatible
    -- Wireless Slave Capabilities
    -- Can act as wireless remote for newer Canon bodies
    -- Compact & Lightweight
    -- 2-Second Flash Delay Possible
    -- Lightweight at 5.5 Ounces

I would prefer a deal in North Carolina if possible so the interested party can try out the 7D, but willing to ship for those with a positive feedback score.

References
    -

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. my2girls

my2girls Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 2, 2014
    Just a heads up, but I don't see a price in the post. Good luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops, my bad. Looking to trade...

3. robertmwilliams

robertmwilliams Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

will also consider selling it for a fair price.
    :bump:

4. londonfire

londonfire Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 18, 2014
    Western NC
    I have various MFT stuff as spares. Lumix G1, G3, G5, GF1. 14-45 and 45-200 lenses. I'm near Asheville. Thanks...Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.