• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Canon 7D & 24-105mm lens combo | Location: Virginia | Ships: CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Mark
Canon 7D & 24-105mm lens combo | Location: Virginia | Ships: CONUS

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Canon 7D & 24-105mm lens combo

Prices
$1500
Price dropped to $1300

Would also consider trades in form of MFT's glass

Ships to
CONUS

Description
Selling the last of my DSLR hardware and moving to MFT. Great camera setup that served me well.

Camera is in excellent condition (see note) and takes great pictures. The LCD screen has a Giottos/Schott Glass screen protector (small scratch on it that can't be seen when screen is on) that was put there as soon as I opened the box. The lens has always had a filter on it to protect the front element. Along with producing great pictures the video this camera takes is amazing and I always wanted to use it on a nice video rig, but never got around to it.

Canon 7D body
Canon 24-105mm L lens w/hood
Zeikos Battery grip
32gb Transcend 400x CF card
2 Canon batteries
Charger
Hoya UV(0) filter
Sunpak Circular Polarizer
New unused Canon strap
Both lens caps and camera body cap

Note: The built in flash works, but will not pop up on it's own and can be raised manually with your finger. I always used a hot shoe flash and never needed it.

Any questions please PM me

Thanks for looking

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
Shipping method
FedEx

Shipping charge
$20

Handling time
2 days

References
eBay moby5

Additional comments
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Price drop to $1300

- - - Updated - - -

Price Drop

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom