1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Canon 60D, EF 10-22, EF 28 1.8, EF 28-105II, EF 55-250IS plus more

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by gardengirl13, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gardengirl13

gardengirl13 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jun 26, 2012
    US
    I'm selling this on POTN and thought I'd try here too in case anyone still has their canon systems, or wants EF glass for their M43. I would get an adapter and use the lenses but I'm going M43 for health reasons and can't do the weight at all anymore.

I know I'm VERY new here, but I have excellent feedback there and on 100% ebay (kmt1313) which is a fairly old acct.

Somewhat of a sad day for me. I'm "downgrading" to a M43 camera due to my health. All items are in good condition (see notes) basically almost like new, and have been very well cared for. This is very hard for me to do, but it's time.

All items will ship USPS to verified paypal users only (unless paying by postal money order- which will take 5 working days to clear) I will ship to Canada (I have bought and sold items on POTN to members in Canada) but it will cost extra, I shipped something about a year ago and it was $30 extra to ship there. This price may have changed, we'll work something out in a PM.

Canon 60D:
    bought new July 2011, about 9600 or so clicks. I have loved this camera more then any other digital I have ever used. I never thought I'd say it, thinking the 60D would be a downgrade from the 50D that I really didn't like. But it is a wonderful camera. It comes with the box and cables, battery and charger and manual. I'm also adding the POTN neck strap which is great! It really helps take the weight off. Camera has a slight scuff on top that you can only see from certain angles, Not sure if it can be cleaned off or not. Never had any problems with the camera, works like new.

$720 shipped, and paypal'd sold

Canon 50 1.8II:
    not sure when I bought it, 2008 maybe. It is used and the plastic mount is worn mostly normal for a plastic mount lens of this age. I don't have the back cap. I will keep looking and if I find it I will mail it. Glass is clean and works great! It more accurate then the three 50 1.4 I tried, and quite sharp.

Lens and front cap only $75 shipped and paypal'd (sold)

jeremy's blueberry muffins photo - gardengirl13 photos at pbase.com

Canon 28.18:
    Bought new in 2010, great little lens! This is my go to for all light and as a walkaround prime. Fast AF, sharp and light weight. Good condition, almost like new, glass is clean.

Lens, caps, and box $395 shipped and paypal'd sold

143707136 photo - gardengirl13 photos at pbase.com

Canon 28-105II:
    Bought new, not sure on age, maybe 2008. Great walkaround zoom! Light weight and very sharp for a "cheap zoom" Good condition, almost like new, clean glass.

Lens, caps, and box $150 shipped and paypal'd sold

below pinnacle rock buttermilk photo - gardengirl13 photos at pbase.com

Canon 10-22:
    Another great lens! Bought new in Jan 2011, second copy of this lens I missed the first so much! Sharp! Good condition, almost like new, clean glass.

Lens, caps and box $650 shipped and paypal'd sold

139010115 photo - gardengirl13 photos at pbase.com

Canon 55-250IS:
    another great lens for something so cheap! This lens is sharp! I bought it new in Jan 2011. Again with the plastic mount there is the usual scuffing, otherwise it's good condition. I don't use the IS much, so I'm not sure how it works. When I have used it it's slightly noisy but works fine, maybe that's just how it works on the 55-250, the only other one I used was an L so I really can't compare.

Lens, caps and box $140 shipped and paypal'd sold

144042453 photo - gardengirl13 photos at pbase.com

60D shutter release:
    adorama (meike) brand, works great, looks new, bought new in Sept 2011. $15 shipped and paypal'd

B&W 77mm 0.9 8x neutral density filter:
    good condition, in case and box $70 shipped and paypal'd

B&W 77mm 25% grad. neutral density filter good condition with case and box $55 shipped and paypal'd

Domke bag:
    Sorry to say I have no clue what this one is called. I don't pay attention to names. I think it may be the F-6. It's olive, has two buckles, a front pocket and a pocket in the flap. The insert has space for 4 lenses. I keep the 60D with the 28-105 on one side, the four lenses in the insert and the filters on the other side. The pocket has room for the charger, cables, manual, 3 other smaller filters and a slight bit of room to spare. I live in a pet and smoke free home. It's in good condition and still has a few of those silicone things in it, not sure if they're good any more though but I'll leave them in it. This bag is very suited for that "not carrying a camera" look.

$50 shipped and paypal'd

Photos:

Shutter release:

B&W ND filter:

B&W grad ND filter:

Domke bag:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.