1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Canon 60d, 2 lenses 75-300mm IS/ 28-135 IS & 580EXII flash | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Spincycle76, May 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spincycle76

Spincycle76 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apr 22, 2014
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Canon 60d, 2 lenses 75-300mm IS/ 28-135 IS & 580EXII flash

Prices
    Prices include paypal 3%
    Canon 60D - Put on ebay: SOLD
    Canon 75-300mm F 4-5.6 IS USM $150 SOLD
    Canon 28-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS USM $175 SOLD
    Canon Speedlite 580 EXII -SOLD

Ships to
    USA

Description
    I am switching fully to M43, so I am selling off my...

Canon 60d: Comes with Body, 1 Canon official batter and 2 off brand batteries and charger, neck strap, original box, Manual, Video Cable, and wireless remote (for shooting remotely). The camera is in great condition, with no marks that I see, it has been taken care of well. The batteries still hold a charge very well and seem to last a long time with occasional camera use.

Canon 75-30mm IS USM: The lens is in great shape with no visible marks on the lens barrel, and has had a UV filter (included) on the lens pretty much since I bought it new. Lens comes with original box and instructions, the UPC label was removed for a rebate at the time of the purchase of the lens. Takes great pictures, it's not a "L" lens, but takes some great shots at full zoom, even hand held due to the IS.

Canon 28-135mm IS USM: The lens is in great shape with no visible marks on the lens barrel, and has had a UV filter (included) on the lens pretty much since I bought it new. Lens comes with original box and instructions, the UPC label was removed for a rebate at the time of the purchase of the lens. This has been the lens always on the camera due to it's versatility, and have used it to shoot a wedding, with good results.

Canon Speedlite 580EXII: Flash comes with original box and instructions, case, and stand. The Flash is in great condition, and works great, the same as when I bought it new.

It's kind of hard to part with all this canon equipment, but I can't justify keeping both formats, so hoping they find a good home that will enjoy them.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    USPS or UPS

Shipping charge
    Included in Price

Handling time
    2 days or less

References
    spincycle1976 on Ebay

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. Spincycle76

Spincycle76 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apr 22, 2014
    Changed Pricing to be more in range with going rate for lenses and flash.

3. frank2001

frank2001 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Feb 6, 2011
    Atlanta
    PM'd I want the 70-300mm IS

- - - Updated - - -

Payment sent for 75-300mm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.