1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Canon 60d, 2 lenses 75-300mm IS/ 28-135 IS & 580EXII flash | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Spincycle76, May 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spincycle76

Spincycle76 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apr 22, 2014
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Canon 60d, 2 lenses 75-300mm IS/ 28-135 IS & 580EXII flash

Prices
    Prices include paypal 3%
    Canon 60D - Put on ebay: SOLD
    Canon 75-300mm F 4-5.6 IS USM $150 SOLD
    Canon 28-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS USM $175 SOLD
    Canon Speedlite 580 EXII -SOLD

Ships to
    USA

Description
    I am switching fully to M43, so I am selling off my...

Canon 60d: Comes with Body, 1 Canon official batter and 2 off brand batteries and charger, neck strap, original box, Manual, Video Cable, and wireless remote (for shooting remotely). The camera is in great condition, with no marks that I see, it has been taken care of well. The batteries still hold a charge very well and seem to last a long time with occasional camera use.

Canon 75-30mm IS USM: The lens is in great shape with no visible marks on the lens barrel, and has had a UV filter (included) on the lens pretty much since I bought it new. Lens comes with original box and instructions, the UPC label was removed for a rebate at the time of the purchase of the lens. Takes great pictures, it's not a "L" lens, but takes some great shots at full zoom, even hand held due to the IS.

Canon 28-135mm IS USM: The lens is in great shape with no visible marks on the lens barrel, and has had a UV filter (included) on the lens pretty much since I bought it new. Lens comes with original box and instructions, the UPC label was removed for a rebate at the time of the purchase of the lens. This has been the lens always on the camera due to it's versatility, and have used it to shoot a wedding, with good results.

Canon Speedlite 580EXII: Flash comes with original box and instructions, case, and stand. The Flash is in great condition, and works great, the same as when I bought it new.

It's kind of hard to part with all this canon equipment, but I can't justify keeping both formats, so hoping they find a good home that will enjoy them.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    USPS or UPS

Shipping charge
    Included in Price

Handling time
    2 days or less

References
    spincycle1976 on Ebay

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. Spincycle76

Spincycle76 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apr 22, 2014
    Changed Pricing to be more in range with going rate for lenses and flash.

3. frank2001

frank2001 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Feb 6, 2011
    Atlanta
    PM'd I want the 70-300mm IS

- - - Updated - - -

Payment sent for 75-300mm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.