1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Canon 60 2.8 Macro and 17-40L

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Linh, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linh

Linh Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Apr 14, 2009
    Maryland, US
    Well, I did it, and have committed fully to m43. Figured I should try and post here as well in case anyone is dual systeming it or knows someone that needs a lens.

I have made a daring jump to m43 for now, and need to finish funding it all... so the canon glass is going to need to find a new home.

Canon 60/2.8 Macro EF-s, $350 *SOLD*
    Barely used, like new, turns out I only like looking at macro shots ;) boxed

Canon 17-40L, UX datecode, $700
    Also lightly used, more of a backup if I needed wide shots, like new, small dust spot but does not effect images; boxed, hooded, and pouched.
    [​IMG]

All pictures here: DSLR Sale
    All sample pitures mostly taken with the 5D except the 60 macro samples, those were with a 40D.

Product pics taken w/ the PL45 =) (which might be on the FS block soon too)

Prices are shippped FedEX ground to the continental US and paypalled (verified only).

Thanks
    Linh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.