• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Canon 5D Mark II Camera | Location: Israel | Ships: US/Canada

cryptids

New to Mu-43
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Canon 5D Mark II Camera

Prices
$800

Ships to
US/Canada

Description
I'm selling all my Canon equipment, because I moved to Nikon.
For sale:
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens
- Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8L USM Lens
- Canon EF 16-35 f/2.8L II USM Lens
- Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS USM Lens
- Canon 5D Mark II Camera
- Canon 60D Camera

I prefer PayPal paying because of buyer protection. You can also transfer the money to my bank account in Bank Of America (5% discount).
If you buy 2 or more items, you'll get great discount.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
  • Other
Shipping method
EMS post with economy service

Shipping charge
Included in the price

Handling time
1 working day

References
-

Additional comments
  • Open to trade offers
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

kun

New to Mu-43
Hello,
Just wondering if the Canon 5D MarkII is still available? I will be traveling to Israel in 3 days, and my 7D is broken so I'm thinking about getting a camera when I arrive in Israel.

Thanks!
Kun

absolutic

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Hello,
Just wondering if the Canon 5D MarkII is still available? I will be traveling to Israel in 3 days, and my 7D is broken so I'm thinking about getting a camera when I arrive in Israel.

Thanks!
Kun
Id be careful to deal with someone with no reference, no posts, who has too good to be true prices, who claims in another thread that he is moving to Nikon yet the EXIF shows that he is shooting these pictures with 5DM3.

David

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom