1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Canon 5D Classic | Location: Australia | Ships: Australia

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mperete, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mperete

mperete Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 11, 2012
    NSW Australia
    Mann
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Canon 5D Classic

Prices
    A$500

Ships to
    Australia

Description
    Camera is in very good condition. Fully working. A few tiny nicks on the body but nothing major. The logos are just covered with stickers that can be easily removed and will not leave residue. I covered them because I like a nice clean look. They are not scratched or smudged in any way and it's a genuine Canon EOS-5D. I've seen a fair number of people cover up logos of their cameras so don't let this put you off. I have since removed the stickers and the first photo is the latest shot of the camera.

There is a very tiny smudge less than a mm on the sensor. It WILL vaguely show in small aperture settings and the background is plain like the sky. It has never bothered me much less attempted to clean it because I always shoot wide open, and on the few occasions that I don't I just remove it in post processing.

What's included:

-5D Body with body cap
    -Strap
    -US charger with adapter
    -x1 original battery and x1 aftermarket; both hold good charge
    -AV cable
    -USB cable
    -Documentation
    -Canon software
    -8gb CF card

No box.

I've had this camera since August 2012 (bought used) and has never acted up. I have no way of knowing the exact shutter count, but it should be around 30-35,000.

It has had the mirror reinforcement done. Previous owner didn't provide the paperwork, but I guess a year's use without the mirror falling out is enough proof.

I can do a straight trade for a Fuji X-E1 body, Canon/Sigma 50mm 1.4 plus cash from you

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    Pickup or registered and insured Auspost

Shipping charge
    A$21

Handling time
    1-2 business days

References
    mannperete on eBay, mann_p on FredMiranda, MannP on POTN; All 100% positive feedback

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.