COMPLETED Canon 5D Classic | Location: Australia | Ships: Australia

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mperete, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mperete

mperete Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 11, 2012
    NSW Australia
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Canon 5D Classic

Ships to

Camera is in very good condition. Fully working. A few tiny nicks on the body but nothing major. The logos are just covered with stickers that can be easily removed and will not leave residue. I covered them because I like a nice clean look. They are not scratched or smudged in any way and it's a genuine Canon EOS-5D. I've seen a fair number of people cover up logos of their cameras so don't let this put you off. I have since removed the stickers and the first photo is the latest shot of the camera.

There is a very tiny smudge less than a mm on the sensor. It WILL vaguely show in small aperture settings and the background is plain like the sky. It has never bothered me much less attempted to clean it because I always shoot wide open, and on the few occasions that I don't I just remove it in post processing.

What's included:

-5D Body with body cap
    -US charger with adapter
    -x1 original battery and x1 aftermarket; both hold good charge
    -AV cable
    -USB cable
    -Canon software
    -8gb CF card

No box.

I've had this camera since August 2012 (bought used) and has never acted up. I have no way of knowing the exact shutter count, but it should be around 30-35,000.

It has had the mirror reinforcement done. Previous owner didn't provide the paperwork, but I guess a year's use without the mirror falling out is enough proof.

I can do a straight trade for a Fuji X-E1 body, Canon/Sigma 50mm 1.4 plus cash from you

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    Pickup or registered and insured Auspost

Shipping charge

Handling time
    1-2 business days

mannperete on eBay, mann_p on FredMiranda, MannP on POTN; All 100% positive feedback

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.