• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Canon 5D, 50mm, 70-200, 17-40, 580EX II | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for pykers (5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pykers

Mu-43 Rookie
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Canon 5D, 50mm, 70-200, 17-40, 580EX II
</br>Prices</br> Canon 5D + 50mm + Extras: SOLD
Canon 70-200mm f/4 L IS: $925
Canon 17-40mm f/4L: SOLD
580EX II: $350
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> Hi all,

I've decided to go "all-in" with M43 as I haven't been using my other gear since acquiring my OM-D. Below are descriptions and photos of the equipment I have for sale. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions or would like to see additional photos of the products.

Canon 5D + 50mm f/1.8 + Extras
View attachment 237868
I've had this body for years now and it does show wear but everything works perfectly and I think it is in good shape given its age. There is some brassing on the bottom corners and some scratches around the hot shoe. The screen has a few light scratches but it is in good condition. It came back from Canon this past summer for a checkup and to have the mirror recall done. There are no issues and all functions work the same as they did on day one.

The 50mm f/1.8 lens is in excellent condition, no flaws on the body or glass (box and original paperwork included).

I'm also including some accessories along with the 5D + 50mm. I will include a two wireless shutter releases, a Camdapter hand strap with Manfrotto plate, Lexar 8GB 300x UDMA compact flash card, Sandisk Extreme III 2GB compact flash card, and an extra Canon branded battery.

Canon 70-200mm f/4L IS
View attachment 237869
View attachment 237870
This lens is in pristine condition as I’ve only used this a handful of times. There is not a scratch, ding, or mark anywhere on this lens. It truly looks brand new; a true 10/10. I’m also including a B + W MRC UV haze filter (mint condition) which has been on the lens since it came out of the box. Also includes the lens hood, original box, paperwork, and bag.

Canon 580EX II Flash
This flash has seen very little use. I would say the condition is a solid 9.5 out of 10. The only blemishes are a few very fine scratches on the translucent red plastic plate that covers the front of the flash but you really have to look to see them. They are the type of scratchs that you have catch the surface in the right light to see. This sale includes the orignal box, paperwork and Canon pouch.

Images of the flash can be seen here: https://plus.google.com/photos/109091939499404461042/albums/5805651129091572017

I'm extremely OCD when it comes to taking care of my camera equipment and electronics. The 5D does show some wear but the lenses are flawless. If you are concerned about the condition of any items, just shoot me a PM and I can send you more pics.

More images can be seen in my Flickr set: Items for Sale - a set on Flickr

Trades:
I am open to trades but I'm only looking for a few things, see below:

- Olympus OM-D Grip
- Olympus 45mm f/1.8
- Olympus 60mm f/2.8 macro
- Panasonic 7-14mm f/4
- Panasonic 45mm f/2.8
- Olympus 75mm f/1.8
- Olympus FL-600R

If the value of the trade is off on either end it can be made up with cash.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions with the above.

If you're interested in the entire kit, let me know and we can work out a package deal.
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> USPS or UPS
</br>Shipping charge</br> $10 per item but I will reduce shipping cost if multiple items are purchsed
</br>Handling time</br> 1-2 Business Days
</br>References</br> eBay Username: skippy-jim-flapjacks
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Open to trade offers
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom