1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Canon 430EX speedlite flash + canon 55-250mm IS zoom lens

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by tintin79, Jun 11, 2012.

1. tintin79

tintin79 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 24, 2012
    I recently got an E-PL1 from a member here and have been having fun with it. I'd like to add a Panasonic 20mm 1.7 lens or possibly the kit zoom (either olympus or panasonic).
    I would trade the Canon 430EX speedlite flash and the zoom for the panasonic 20mm lens.
    Or I could trade the flash for either Sigma 19mm or 30mm prime, and possibly the Olympus 17mm.
    Same goes for the Canon 55-250mm zoom, which is new in box, never been used, comes with all warranty paperwork, everything a new box would come with.

Sorry for a rambling post, but send me offers and we can work something out. I prefer to do things local, im in SoCal. But if that doesnt work, we can also consider swapping via mail...

thanks!