1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Canon 1Ds Mark II and Canon 5D | Location: Boston,MA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dfreezy, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dfreezy

dfreezy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Oct 23, 2012
    Boston, MA
    Doug
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Canon 1Ds Mark II and Canon 5D
    </br>Prices</br> $1025 (1Ds2), $550 (5D)
    </br>Location</br> Boston,MA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> Since making the move into m4/3, I need to get rid of one of my full frame Canon bodies, so I'm listing my 1Ds Mark II and 5D. I will keep whichever doesn't sell first. Prices are $1025 and $550 respectively plus actual shipping (or meet up in Boston). Discounts for non-fee payments (ie money order). I'm open to trades for m4/3 primes, in particular the PL25/1.4 or Olympus 45/1.8

Details:
    Canon 1Ds2 $1025
    I sent this in to Canon CPS earlier this year to have a clean and check; they adjusted the AF and gave it an otherwise clean bill of health. Actuations should be somewhere under 80k, but I will double check from the official invoice from Canon. Overall condition of the body is 7/10; there are some minor scuffs/scrapes for normal use but the biggest flaw is a light scratch across the LCD screen (visible below). This plastic window can actually be replaced quite easily with a $30 part from Canon, but it hasn't bothered me. Functionally, the body is a perfect 10/10; AF is lighting fast and very accurate. Included with the body are 4 batteries (3 of which hold a good charge), dual charger, cables, caps, and OEM strap. I am also including a Kirk Arca-swiss tripod plate (PZ-93), Canon E1 leather handstrap, and OP/TECH Pro Loop neck strap with the sale.
    View attachment 238868
    View attachment 238869
    View attachment 238870

Canon 5D $550
    I sent this in to Canon CPS last year to have the pre-emptive mirror recall fix done where they also did a routine clean & check. Shutter actuations are under 74k. It is in very good condition with a few scuffs/scrapes from regular use and light wear on the hotshoe. The LCD has a screen protector with some scuffs (pictured). Functionally it works perfectly and AF is spot on. Includes body caps, original strap, battery, charger, and cables. I am also including 3 extra batteries and a shutter remote. I also have an RRS L-plate (pictured) I can add for $25 or Ee-s focus screen for $20 if the buyer wants them (only available for the buyer). NOTE: the camera lens shown in the pics below is not included.
    View attachment 238871
    View attachment 238872
    View attachment 238873

I realize I am new to these forums but have 200+ feedback on ebay (dfreezy540), 37 on fredmiranda (dfresh), and dozens on POTN (dfreezy).
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> FedEx
    </br>Shipping charge</br> actual
    </br>Handling time</br> >48 hrs.
    </br>References</br> ebay: dfreezy540, fredmiranda: dfresh, POTN: dfreezy
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. dfreezy

dfreezy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Oct 23, 2012
    Boston, MA
    Doug
    Price drops!

3. dfreezy

dfreezy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Oct 23, 2012
    Boston, MA
    Doug
    I also have a Canon 17-40/4L that I'll add to the trade/sell list:
    Excellent condition, includes both caps, hood, pouch,and original box. I'll also toss in a UV filter. Asking price is $575 + shipping.
    EDIT 11-16-12: 17-40/4L SOLD locally

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.