1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Canon 1Ds Mark II and Canon 5D | Location: Boston,MA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dfreezy, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dfreezy

dfreezy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Oct 23, 2012
    Boston, MA
    Doug
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Canon 1Ds Mark II and Canon 5D
    </br>Prices</br> $1025 (1Ds2), $550 (5D)
    </br>Location</br> Boston,MA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> Since making the move into m4/3, I need to get rid of one of my full frame Canon bodies, so I'm listing my 1Ds Mark II and 5D. I will keep whichever doesn't sell first. Prices are $1025 and $550 respectively plus actual shipping (or meet up in Boston). Discounts for non-fee payments (ie money order). I'm open to trades for m4/3 primes, in particular the PL25/1.4 or Olympus 45/1.8

Details:
    Canon 1Ds2 $1025
    I sent this in to Canon CPS earlier this year to have a clean and check; they adjusted the AF and gave it an otherwise clean bill of health. Actuations should be somewhere under 80k, but I will double check from the official invoice from Canon. Overall condition of the body is 7/10; there are some minor scuffs/scrapes for normal use but the biggest flaw is a light scratch across the LCD screen (visible below). This plastic window can actually be replaced quite easily with a $30 part from Canon, but it hasn't bothered me. Functionally, the body is a perfect 10/10; AF is lighting fast and very accurate. Included with the body are 4 batteries (3 of which hold a good charge), dual charger, cables, caps, and OEM strap. I am also including a Kirk Arca-swiss tripod plate (PZ-93), Canon E1 leather handstrap, and OP/TECH Pro Loop neck strap with the sale.

Canon 5D $550
    I sent this in to Canon CPS last year to have the pre-emptive mirror recall fix done where they also did a routine clean & check. Shutter actuations are under 74k. It is in very good condition with a few scuffs/scrapes from regular use and light wear on the hotshoe. The LCD has a screen protector with some scuffs (pictured). Functionally it works perfectly and AF is spot on. Includes body caps, original strap, battery, charger, and cables. I am also including 3 extra batteries and a shutter remote. I also have an RRS L-plate (pictured) I can add for $25 or Ee-s focus screen for $20 if the buyer wants them (only available for the buyer). NOTE: the camera lens shown in the pics below is not included.

I realize I am new to these forums but have 200+ feedback on ebay (dfreezy540), 37 on fredmiranda (dfresh), and dozens on POTN (dfreezy).
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> FedEx
    </br>Shipping charge</br> actual
    </br>Handling time</br> >48 hrs.
    </br>References</br> ebay: dfreezy540, fredmiranda: dfresh, POTN: dfreezy
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. dfreezy

dfreezy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Oct 23, 2012
    Boston, MA
    Doug
    Price drops!

3. dfreezy

dfreezy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Oct 23, 2012
    Boston, MA
    Doug
    I also have a Canon 17-40/4L that I'll add to the trade/sell list:
    Excellent condition, includes both caps, hood, pouch,and original box. I'll also toss in a UV filter. Asking price is $575 + shipping.
    EDIT 11-16-12: 17-40/4L SOLD locally

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.