1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Canon 10D for IR, Griped, Converted to Infra-Red by LifePixel

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by arg245, May 23, 2012.

1. arg245

arg245 Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Apr 25, 2012
    South Florida
    Canon 10D for IR, Griped, Converted to Infra-Red by LifePixel, Including a CA-PS400 Dual Charger

I'm selling a very clean and very lightly used Canon 10D that has been professionally converted to Infra-Red. I am the original owner. Having bought this camera and shortly thereafter purchasing a 1-series body, I had decided to convert it to IR, expecting to delve into that genre, however, I never really took to it. The IR conversion was professionally done at LifePixel, with an Enhanced IR filter installed. (See effects below).

I couldn't find a way to determine the actual shutter count, but it should not have more than 6,000 actuations, and most probably quite a bit less.

The camera comes with its matching grip, and I'm including two BP511 batteries, both of which have excellent capacity, and I'm also including a Canon CA-PS400 Dual Battery Charger. The camera also has a Really Right Stuff L bracket which is also included.

I don't have the original box for the 10D, but I am including a nice 8 1/2 x 11" printed and spiral bound manual for the camera.

Price is $350.00, which includes PayPal fee and free shipping (CONUS only).

This sale if for the continental USA only. Sorry, but not interested in any trades.

Please follow this link for additional images, including sample images of my dubious capabilities with IR :).

Please Note: I need to fund my new 4/3s addiction!! I am new to this forum, but I have plenty of feedback both on POTN and the Fred Miranda forums. Just search on my username: arg245.