Cannot get into MU-43 App

Carbonman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Graham
I like the new app just fine. It's a little tough hitting the tiny last post marker for a thread to get the most recent posts to come up but it's not the end of the world. Everything else works great.

savvy

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Les
I've been getting an SSL Certificate Error Alert popup a couple of times a day when using the Android App to browse the forums.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
I am so far unable to find a cause. The server certificates are as they ought to be, and the app dev says there is nothing about the app that should cause this. Do you get any similar error when visiting the site from your phone browser?

savvy

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Les
I am so far unable to find a cause. The server certificates are as they ought to be, and the app dev says there is nothing about the app that should cause this. Do you get any similar error when visiting the site from your phone browser?
No I wasn't getting the same from the phone browser

But, sod's or murphy's law, it hasn't happened today since I reported it this morning.
I'll report if it happens again.

I'm reference to my earlier post, I see the buttons on the bottom of the page on my iPad only when I hold it in portrait mode. In landscape, they aren't there. Other than that, everything works great.

PakkyT

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Just downloaded the app for the first time. One thing I noticed immediately is that after you log in that menu function remains as "Login". I did find you could log out if you pull down your own profile and it is there at the very bottom. But one update would be to have the Login option switch to Logout after having logged in.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
I'm reference to my earlier post, I see the buttons on the bottom of the page on my iPad only when I hold it in portrait mode. In landscape, they aren't there. Other than that, everything works great.
This was because some members don't like losing the vertical screen real estate in landscape mode.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom