1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] (Canada) Olympus EP 2 with 14-42mm, EVF Price Drop

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by cpanson, Jun 21, 2012.

1. cpanson

cpanson New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 7, 2011
    This item is nolonger available (I could not figure out how to delete the thread).
    I have not sold it but have split it out and listed it on ebay. Not sure what the protocol should be but thanks for looking.
    If it does not sell on ebay I will reduce the price and bring it back here.

(Canada) Olympus EP 2 with 14-42mm, EVF
    Price drop Kit $520

Sold panasonic 20mm 1.7.

Item includes
    Olympus E-P2 body (with body cap and hot shoe cover) shutter actuations around 1800 (based on the images I have taken).
    Olympus 14-42 kit lens (hood, front and rear lens cap- still has little plastic cover)
    VF2 (with rubber cover and cloth bag)
    usb cable
    av cables (unopened)
    olympus strap (unopened)
    Documentation/ cd
    Worldwide warranty card not filled in
    4 year warranty with receipt from futureshop
    OEM battery and charger
    3rd party charger and additional Olympus OEM battery
    original box

Notes on condition:
    Everything works great.
    14-42 was likely only on the camera a couple of times.
    I would rate all items are 8.5/10 condition. I only say 8.5 because I figure a new item once open becomes a 9 (so this is a bit less than that). Really no marks that I can see and functions like new. Though was lightly used for 9 months.
    It was bought at FutureShop in Sept 2011 and has futureshops replacement warranty until Sept 2015. This is a fully transferable warranty.

Note both batteries have low charge cycles - I basically alternated between the two of them. I expect maybe 6 full cycles at most on each.

Camera body kit lens EVF $520 (would consider breaking this out but likely would kill the warranty - all depends on how observant the futureshop guys are if you ever needed to use it)

Items ship from Winnipeg, Canada - any duties, brokerage and taxes are buyers responsibility.

I will ship with insurance and will declare the full sale value (sorry just not worth messing around with gift or reduced cost to save a few dollars at the border)

Thanks for taking the time to consider the item.
    I have sold on ebay under the name of xianinc! If I had thought ahead I would have registered with the same name here.

oh I forgot ... reasonable offers will be considered and would reduce price for local pickup (not sure if there are many members in Winnipeg though)
    Cheers

Attached Files:

2. Pasukun

Pasukun Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Aug 2, 2011
    deleted.

3. cpanson

cpanson New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 7, 2011
    Still available and has a price drop

4. a_foolishman

a_foolishman Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jun 22, 2012
    Kelly Graham
    vf-2

would you be willing to take $180 (including shipping to a manitoba address) for the vf-2?

5. cpanson

cpanson New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 7, 2011
    Sorry I'm looking for a bit more to split it out (frankly I'm thinking about keeping the evf and just selling the rest).

Thanks for the interest - if you want to discuss please pm me.