Canada: Dell has Pana 100-300 for $409 plus free shipping

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by mazg, Nov 3, 2013.

1. mazg

mazg Mu-43 Regular

Aug 20, 2013
  2. tyrepeddler

tyrepeddler Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 11, 2012
    Phoenix Az
    Do You know if they will ship to US
  3. Captiva

Captiva Mu-43 Regular

Dec 28, 2012
    I couldn't select a state, only a province
  4. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    You might try emailing or calling a Canadian store, such as Henry's Camera, and see if they will do a price match.
  5. phrenic

phrenic Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 13, 2010
  6. johnsigs

johnsigs Mu-43 Regular

I did not complete my order ,but i put it in using paypal and i am at the complete your order page. i t looks like it may work
  7. RoadTraveler

RoadTraveler Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 23, 2012
  8. oly18

oly18 Mu-43 Regular

Oct 21, 2011
    Looks like the deal is already gone.
  9. phrenic

phrenic Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 13, 2010
    Grrrrr. I sent an email to find out why there had been no progress on my order after 3 business days.

Wow. I'm pretty pissed off (first world problems, I know). But seriously, you show allow the order, you process it. Looks good for 3 days, then just tell me 'Oops' after I have to chase down customer support for an update. And then I don't even understand the next part..they have discontinued the product (somewhere in between taking my order and before actually sending one out to me). Yet they want me to cancel this order and get a new one..when they don't have it listed anymore. Oh right, it's discontinued. :confused:

Am I crazy or what?
  10. mazg

mazg Mu-43 Regular

Aug 20, 2013
    I got this today:
    Dear Customer,

We apologize that your order #XYZ is delayed. If it has not shipped within 4 business days, we will provide you with an update. Otherwise, you will receive a notification when the order has shipped from our U.S. distribution facility.
  11. mazg

mazg Mu-43 Regular

Aug 20, 2013
    Hmmm, just received this from Dell. Does anyone know if this is true? Are they discontinuing this lens? Perhaps a Rev. 2?

This email is with regards to the “Panasonic Lumix 100-300mm f/4.0-5.6 G Vario MEGA OIS Telephoto Zoom Lens for G Series Interchangeable Lens Cameras” This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer & is no longer available. Unfortunately, we could not find an alternate product. As a result we had to cancel your order, be rest assured you have not been charged.