Canada: Dell has Pana 100-300 for $409 plus free shipping

phrenic

Mu-43 All-Pro
Looks like the deal is already gone.
Grrrrr. I sent an email to find out why there had been no progress on my order after 3 business days.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused to you. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

I have reviewed your account details and I would like to inform you that your order is a non-dell product and it is no longer sold by our vendor and we have discontinued this product and you have not been charged for it.

I would suggest you to get this order canceled and place a new order for the available item.

If you choose to cancel the order then please reply to this mail with your consent for the same.

I would also request you to contact our Dell online Sales department at www.dell.ca to get all the required information regarding the price and promotions and to get assistance in placing the order again. They will be glad to assist you.
Wow. I'm pretty pissed off (first world problems, I know). But seriously, you show stock..you allow the order, you process it. Looks good for 3 days, then just tell me 'Oops' after I have to chase down customer support for an update. And then I don't even understand the next part..they have discontinued the product (somewhere in between taking my order and before actually sending one out to me). Yet they want me to cancel this order and get a new one..when they don't have it listed anymore. Oh right, it's discontinued. :confused:

Am I crazy or what?

mazg

Mu-43 Regular
Interesting...
I got this today:
Dear Customer,

We apologize that your order #XYZ is delayed. If it has not shipped within 4 business days, we will provide you with an update. Otherwise, you will receive a notification when the order has shipped from our U.S. distribution facility.

mazg

Mu-43 Regular
Hmmm, just received this from Dell. Does anyone know if this is true? Are they discontinuing this lens? Perhaps a Rev. 2?

This email is with regards to the “Panasonic Lumix 100-300mm f/4.0-5.6 G Vario MEGA OIS Telephoto Zoom Lens for G Series Interchangeable Lens Cameras” This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer & is no longer available. Unfortunately, we could not find an alternate product. As a result we had to cancel your order, be rest assured you have not been charged.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom