1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Canada Day

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by JohnMetsn, Jul 2, 2011.

1. JohnMetsn

JohnMetsn Mu-43 Veteran

As in the middle of travelling I didn't have chance to check this site much, but somehow I couldn't find anyone reporting about Canada birthday...so here's my small input through my middle-european eyes :wink: Happy Birthday Canada :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  2. Alanroseman

Alanroseman Super Moderator Emeritus

Dec 21, 2010
    New England
    Ondrej,

Awesome. Can't wait to see what you get in NYC....

3. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Hey Ondrej, I always enjoy looking at your pictures. There's always something nice about them, because each one tells a story.

4. JohnMetsn

JohnMetsn Mu-43 Veteran

Thanks guys, pals or whatever they call each other here ;)  I just enjoyed Niagara Falls today and waiting for a huge steak. I'm going to Toronto tomorrow. I need to push stroller all the time, so taking pictures is quite difficult, but it's really fun in here :)  Cheers, my steak just came...thanks again for your kind words :) 

Sent from my iPhone using Mu-43 App

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.