1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Can you read Japanese... need translation.

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by shanguli, Jan 17, 2015.

1. shanguli

shanguli Mu-43 Regular

Sep 16, 2014
    canada
    Can someone who reads Japanese tell me what the writing exactly says/reads?
    Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. jyc860923

jyc860923 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 28, 2012
    Shenyang, China
    贾一川
    I only read Chinese but I'm almost sure that all it says is pretty much what you see on any other rechargeable batteries too, something like ask for medical advice in case of injury, and don't use this battery along with others of different type, capacity... but I don't recognise the manufacture. and it says "made in Japan"

3. shanguli

shanguli Mu-43 Regular

Sep 16, 2014
    canada
    I figured that myself. thanks, but I need to know exactly what it says.
    btw, how did you figure "made in japan"?

4. wjiang

wjiang Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Which bit do you want? I did 5 years of Japanese at high school so it's a bit rusty, but yeah definitely made in Japan (by Panasonic in fact).

5. jyc860923

jyc860923 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 28, 2012
    Shenyang, China
    贾一川
    there are Chinese characters in Japanese language.

6. shanguli

shanguli Mu-43 Regular

Sep 16, 2014
    canada
    The last couple of lines (from where you see the highlight in the 1st photo, down....), until where it reads " 14-10 HB (on the first pic) 14-11UA (on the second pic). thanks

7. tjdean01

tjdean01 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 20, 2013
    Top line is talking technical terms and I can't see all of it with the glare, but it mentions something about the 'series' and says not to mix up the positive and negative contacts.

Then there is a white dot letting the reader know that we're off technical and into medical.

This medical part says that if innards of the battery into your eyes, wash them with clean water and seek medical help (but it doesn't necessarily say not to put it into your eye, meaning it's not a product for children because many products in Japan have weird statements such as the Japanese writing on silica gel packets: "This is not food so do not insert into mouth.")

Please recycle. Made by the publicly offered Panasonic company. Made in Japan. Nickel metal hydrate.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Canonista

Canonista Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 3, 2011
    L.A.
    It saids not to combine use with different types of batteries.