1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Can you get a black 12-32mm as part of a GM-1 kit or are they all silver lenses?

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by LowriderS10, Apr 30, 2014.

1. LowriderS10

LowriderS10 Monkey with a camera.

May 19, 2013
    Canada
    Hi guys,

Thread title says it all...Do black GM1s come with black 12-32s or is the lens silver even if the body is ordered in black?

Thanks,
    T

2. LowriderS10

May 19, 2013
    Canada
    Neato...thanks...is that a special thing? Or is that normal? All the retailers I see (online in Korea) seem to have black body/silver lens or all silver only...

3. GFFPhoto

GFFPhoto Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 24, 2013
    I have no idea if its special or normal... but it is available.

• Like Like x 1
  4. gcogger

gcogger Mu-43 Veteran

May 25, 2010
    UK
    Graeme
    In the UK at least, you can either have the black+silver body with a silver lens, or an all black body with a black lens. (I think there might be an orange one as well).

• Like Like x 1
  5. LowriderS10

May 19, 2013
    Canada
    Thanks! Yeah, they have orange here as well...I think I'll hold off for now...I was really tempted (it's only about US $700 here for the kit), but I think I'll just get the Pan 20 II pancake and wait for the GM1's price to simmer down a bit ;)

6. D MATIC

D MATIC Mu-43 Regular

Jul 18, 2012
    I have seen 4 color combos

• Black/Silver with silver lens
    • Black/Black with black lens
    • Orange/Silver with silver lens
    • White/Silver with silver lens

Be aware some colors are currently only avail in certain countries. Which means some colors do video in NTSC or PAL, or come in both which can be confusing.

Officially
    USA has Black/Silver and Orange/Silver (NTSC)
    Canada has Black/Black (NTSC)

I have seen the white version on ebay from Hong Kong and Taiwan. There are listings for PAL versions from Hong Kong in Black/Black, Black/Silver and Orange/Silver even tho You can get the NTSC versions of the same colors in USA/Canada

• Like Like x 1
  7. LowriderS10

May 19, 2013
    Canada
    Thanks....yeah, it does sound confusing...I'm really not sure what the deal in Korea is. Oh well...I might just wait for one to pop up used in a few months. :)