[CAN] Olympus 7-14mm 2.8 $1299CAN

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by heli-mech, Jan 5, 2016.

1. heli-mech

heli-mech Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 9, 2012
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Andrew
    Olympus M.Zuiko ED 7-14mm f2.8 PRO - Objectifs pour réflexes et systèmes compacts - Information appareils photos numériques caméras dslr, objectifs caméras Canon Sony caméscope équipement photographie Gosselin Photo Qc

$1299 and free shipping in Canada, not sure if they ship to the US. Can't comment on their customer service yet as this is the first item I have ordered from them but I ordered it and 2 hours later got a shipping confirmation.

Even with GST its as cheap or cheaper than most used ones that have come up for sale so far.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  2. Starfleet

Starfleet Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 14, 2015
    Michigan, USA
    Alex
    Wow. Great price, even lower than the price at duty free in Japan.

3. heli-mech

Mar 9, 2012
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Andrew
    Yep too much for me to resist, now just need to sell a couple things before the accounting department wife see's the bill ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. RMills

RMills Mu-43 Regular

Nov 7, 2014
    $1099 in US, hoping to order soon!

5. heli-mech

Mar 9, 2012
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Andrew
    $1099US =approx $1500CAN
    $1299CAN= approx $950US

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. jcm5

jcm5 Mu-43 Veteran

May 12, 2014
    USA
    according to some exchange sites, it's even less, at ~$925 USD!

7. heli-mech

Mar 9, 2012
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Andrew
    Just have to remember most exchange sites quote the bank to bank transer rate, retail (credit card, paypal) are a few points less (or more depending how you look at it)

8. heli-mech

Mar 9, 2012
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Andrew
    Just thought I would followup and say they shipped the lens right away, sent me the tracking info, and it arrived with no issues. Obviously the real test of any retailer is when there is issues but up to this point I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

9. Speedliner

Speedliner Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 2, 2015
    Southern NJ, USA
    Rob
    Wish I spoke French!

I Managed to move it to my cart, but it looks like they will only sell to Canadian customers. :(

10. heli-mech

Mar 9, 2012
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Andrew
    LOL, I had to use Google translate to complete the order myself, been 20 years since I took French. Like I say I don't know their US ship policy, you could try calling them. Guarantee they will speak english as well.

11. Carbonman

Carbonman Mu-43 All-Pro

Jul 10, 2014
    Vancouver BC
    Graham
    I'd love to order one but it's just too many $$ for the use I'd give it. My preference is for a prime super wide to save weight and bulk.
    Please let us know what you think of it when you've had a few weeks of shooting with it.

12. pdk42

pdk42 One of the "Eh?" team

Jan 11, 2013
    Leamington Spa, UK
    That's a great price. I've been using my Panasonic 7-14 a bit these last few days and the purple blobs are becoming tiring. That Olympus lens sure looks appealing but the extra cash to upgrade ain't easy to stomach.

13. Starfleet

Starfleet Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 14, 2015
    Michigan, USA
    Alex
    It might just be easier to get a panasonic body to get rid of the blobs

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

14. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012