1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Can anyone identify this lens mount?

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by Brewed4Thought, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Brewed4Thought

Brewed4Thought Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 18, 2011
    Santa Rosa, CA
    The box says its a 135mm Telephoto lens made by Sears. It also says "Canon C-Mount".

This doesn't look like the c-mounts I see on ebay and easily adapted to m4/3 cameras. Any ideas?

Also, there's a locking ring closest to the mount. When a small pin is pushed in, the ring rotates. In this state the aperture adjustment is fully manual. Turn it back and allow the pin and ring to fall back into a locked position and the aperture is fully open at all times.

Attached Files:

2. usayit

usayit Mu-43 Hall of Famer

looks to me like an early canon fd breech mount. Hard to see detail in the pic.

3. Brewed4Thought

Nov 18, 2011
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Anything I can take a pic of, better angles, that could help?

4. Brewed4Thought

Nov 18, 2011
    Santa Rosa, CA
  5. harrysue

harrysue Mu-43 Regular

Mar 12, 2011
    I recently got one of these Sears FD 135's in a bag of lenses on auction. Prorated, it cost me $2.33. I already had an FD adapter. It's a solid, well made kens, but they were just learning how to coat them in the 70's. There's so much purple in this shot (resized, not a crop).

Attached Files:

6. avidone

avidone Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 24, 2011
    Rome, Italy
    now I got a version of Prince in my head singing "Purple fringe, purple fringe..." over and over ;-)