Camera Shootout and Blind Test - Which Do You Like?

Discussion in 'Filmmaking' started by Lobbamobba, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Lobbamobba

Lobbamobba Mu-43 Veteran

May 15, 2013
    Sweden
    I got curious and was hoping for some help.

What I'm trying to answer is what type of images appeal to what type of people online.
    Therefor I'm posting this on various forums and ask my friends and such in order to get everything from fellow producers, to enthusiasts, pro shooters and all the way to people that couldn't care less about cameras.

As a bonus I'm looking to see what type of people notice artifacts, what people think about different grades, lights, movement and so on.

So in Part 1
    I'm simply recording a selfie while I'm chewing gum (yes its boring like nothing else).
    If you feel like helping out I would appreciate it.

Next one containing scene 4 and 5 is with detail and motion and one closeup.

To clarify, I rather know which you liked best in each scene/look than which one you liked best over all.
    I will post the result from the votes here in a few days or so.

Thanks, Mattias

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. phigmov

phigmov Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Apr 4, 2010
    D in the first video one although A did seem to bring out more high-lights / detail (for example, the steel-grommit your hoodie draw-string passes through is only visible in A).

In the second video I like C - again the detailing in the black (particularly on the dog) seems nicer to my eye.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lobbamobba

Lobbamobba Mu-43 Veteran

May 15, 2013
    Sweden
    Results :)

• Like Like x 1