1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Camera sensor cleaning tips

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Bhupinder2002, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Hi guys
    I just came across this video on youtube about cleaning your sensor , I thought it may be helpful for some of us .
    cheers
    bhupinder

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCjjnDneRjY&feature=topics]Taking Care of Your Mirrorless Camera Sensor - YouTube[/ame]

• Like Like x 4
  2. thinkcooper

thinkcooper Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 29, 2011
    I'll practice the two finger lens change technique at home, it looks pretty efficient, but I agree with 0dBm on the bristles. Camel Hair FTW.

3. Some good advice there, but I'd like to see the lens changing technique demonstrated 100 times over a long drop to a hard surface below. It looks like it could be just a little too efficient for me.

• Like Like x 2
  4. sprinke

sprinke Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 5, 2011
    Pasadena, CA
    Debi
    Wow, I've never cleaned my sensor ever. I peek at it now and again, but it always looks clean!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.