[FS] Camera Leather Straps: Artisan & Artist and Tap & Dye | Location: SoCal | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by ice_man, Apr 21, 2014.

1. ice_man

ice_man Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Dec 19, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Camera Leather Straps: Artisan & Artist and Tap & Dye

A&A - $85 + Shipping
    Tap&Dye - $65 + Shipping

Ships to

Hi. I am selling the following leather neck straps:

1.) Artisan & Artist Acam-280 Strap (Charcoal with Cognac interior): $85 + Shipping (CONUS only)

- 2 months old.
    - Rarely used.
    - Comes with original box

2.) Tap & Dye LEGACY Leather Strap (Black & Natural): $65 + Shipping (CONUS only)

- Got this strap about a month ago for my X-T1. Never used because I had to return my X-T1 due to the light leak problem. So for about a month, all I did was to flex, twist, and massage this strap to soften it up until I got my replacement X-T1.
    - There are some dye transfers from the black side of the strap to the tan colored side. I emailed Justin of Tap&Dye and he assured that this was natural and will eventually gradually fade because the leather will darken naturally as well.
    - This strap is pretty supple now since I spend a few minutes with it very now and then when I have the time and massage it.
    - Comes with original packaging and labels.

NOTE: If you get both straps, I will include a Gordy's black leather hand strap for FREE (found on the photo below).

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time
    1-2 business days

Ebay: ice_man

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.