Camera corpse

Discussion in 'Other Genres' started by Brianetta, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Brianetta

Brianetta Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 5, 2010
    North East England
    Brian Ronald
    From a previous thread...
    Here is that body, taken with the very lens that I got with it. It's been dismembered; the clockwork parts, prism, etc are elsewhere becoming art.
    [​IMG]

2. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    Brian,
    Yer drinking tooooo much coffee.....

3. Boyzo

Boyzo Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 3, 2010
    Looks a bit eerie :frown::wink:

4. sinpig

sinpig Mu-43 Regular

Sep 2, 2010
    Superior, WI
    R.I.P

5. BAKatz

BAKatz Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 9, 2010
    Riverdale, NY
    steampunk????????????????????is that a word? creative commons attribution license??? i see what used to be a camera on a tripod.........but i've only been doing this for a short time so...........hey....it's cool....

6. Gwendal

Gwendal Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    Indeed Steampunk is a word, used to describe a very cool movement in science-fiction, and later in other areas... Brian, i'd be very interested to see it if your friend has a website !

7. Brianetta

Brianetta Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 5, 2010
    North East England
    Brian Ronald
    She has a web site, but it's totally not there yet.

Lady Charis' Jewellery Page

She's got some jewellery in local shops, much of it made of clockwork or circuit boards (cyberpunk is another of her targets) but she's only just getting going. Feel free to drop her an email; she has made some custom pieces on commission.

BAKatz: The Creative Commons license allows you to use my photograph. Copyright law prohibits you from using my images for any purpose without my explicit consent, with a few minor exceptions which vary from country to country. The license is my explicit consent, as long as its terms are followed. It's very similar in effect to the GPL, which is the license that has enabled Linux to become such a strong operating system.

8. Brian S

Brian S Mu-43 Top Veteran

Apr 11, 2009
    Pentax ME Super... Jewelry.

When my wife asked me why I needed so many cameras, I explained it was like her getting jewelry. I did not mean it literally!

What else is she looking for? I have more broken cameras than you can imagine. Some of the coated optics would make beautiful necklaces. It's better than crystal. Except the Thorium-Glass, do not use those.

Jupiter-3 Triplet Earings. Hmmm. How heavy can earings be?