"Camera Bag" for Photo Editing Software

Ranger Rick

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Rick
Scott Bourne wrote about this software today, and I looked at their website and their Youtube channel. Link below to a video showing some of its significant features. I downloaded a trial, just started playing around with it, and it looks impressive. Lots of presets, but very powerful traditional tools with some nice "twists". Uses your computer's file management system, no catalog.

Only $30 for the photo editing version (Mac and Windows), $50 for version which also does video editing.

JLGF1

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Jerry
I downloaded a trial, just started playing around with it
Make sure you're done with your testing within 7 days...

CameraBag.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

My wife likes this over any other she's tried for the number of film presets for the price.

Other than that it seems to hit the basics checks. They have been making the software for years and even gave her a free upgrade from version 2 to thier latest version so we like thief customer support. They run sales on Steam more often than their website.

I use Olympus Workshop and Affinity myself with topaz plug ins.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom