Cambridge views

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by pancake, Jan 26, 2011.

1. pancake

pancake Mu-43 Regular

Aug 10, 2010
    UK south East
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Bill Gordon

Bill Gordon Mu-43 Top Veteran

Just out of curiosity, what did you do to them to make them so dark!!

3. pancake

pancake Mu-43 Regular

Aug 10, 2010
    UK south East
    Had a fiddle with them in Lightroom, I wanted a dreamy summer eve look to them

4. Bill Gordon

Bill Gordon Mu-43 Top Veteran

I very much like them both but would love to see them in their original natural colour. Cambridge is one of my favourite places but I never got to the spot that you were at.

5. Hikari

Hikari Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 26, 2010
    It is the Anchor pub on Silver Steet. You can see the Mathematical Bridge from the other side of this bridge. It is the best place ot rent a punt because you can either go along the backs or out of town through the fens.

6. pancake

pancake Mu-43 Regular

Aug 10, 2010
    UK south East
    The fens around Cambridgeshire are lovely too, well worth exploring the villages and countryside :)

7. Hikari

Hikari Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 26, 2010
    I have very fond memories of going through the fens on the Cam. Very peaceful. And when you punt from the Anchor, it is all down stream on the way back. ;)

8. Joey

Joey New to Mu-43

Jan 27, 2011
    Amazing pics!

Hey,

I stumbled upon this page and absolutely love the pics you've taken.. Specially the secons one..
    I'm a starter into the world of photography myself.. love it!
    Maybe I should visit <a href="http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Cambridge/>Cambridge</a> and get some shots myself!

Any recommendations as to where I can go about?
    Thanks! :)
    :thumbup:

• Like Like x 1