Call for your difficult PP image... for our May Lightzone Contest.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Hello everyone,

voting is now open for our 3rd Lightzone Contest, and before we launch our 4th Contest, I wonder if you would like to help us by posting an image here, which you would be willing for us to use.

I'm hoping we will get a good response, and people will vote on the ones they'd like to see used for the next contest by clicking on the
post_thanks.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
to the bottom right of the post.

If I choose your image for the contest, we'll require the original raw file ideally (or full size jpeg if you don't have the raw file) - you will retain all rights to your image of course.

Let's give it a few days, and see what we get :2thumbs:

Kind Regards

Brian

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Yes, thanks Amin...

maybe it's a shot where the white balance seems impossible to get right (multiple light sources, or a colour cast etc)

maybe it's a shot where the subject seems to blend in with the background too much

maybe it's a shot where you'd like to see a high quality B&W rendition

maybe it's a shot which needs high dynamic range

maybe it's a shot of a subject you'd like to see rendered in an old fashioned / futuristic / romantic / scary / light hearted / ??? you tell us what you want... give us a challenge and see what we can do! :biggrin:

Hope that clarifies things... just post a snapshot here and tell us what is difficult about the image / potential you think it may have 'if only' :smile:

Cheers

Brian

marceloanelli

Mu-43 Rookie
This photo was shooted in a little rest, as a joke, on an event. Is a young photog, friend of mine. E-30, flash on camera, 14-54 f2.8, I have the raw file.

A2203838_lzn-1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The idea is to create a better background using the nice bokeh in the same photo, I have a rendering example too.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Interesting challenge Marcelo - what do you mean by 'rendering example'?

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers

Brian

Latest threads

Top Bottom