Calendar printing service?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by meyerweb, Nov 27, 2011.

1. meyerweb

meyerweb Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Sep 5, 2011
    I want to have some calendars made as holiday gifts and don't really want to bother printing them myself. I know Adorama offers this service, but was wondering if anyone else has had this done and could make a recommendation of a good service.

2. VasManI

VasManI Mu-43 Regular

Jan 21, 2011
    Although I've never used it, Shutterfly will do calendars also.
  3. zpierce

zpierce Super Moderator

Sep 26, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    We do Shutterfly calendars for the grandparents every year. We've always been happy with the product and they have a nice selection and the site is easy to use to build. I'm about to do the annual ritual again for Xmas presents.
  4. jumbotron

jumbotron Mu-43 Regular

Jul 9, 2011
    Vancouver, Canada
    I like using iPhoto for this and think the Apple printed products are pretty tasty. I've used Shutterfly too with good results. I think it's going to come down to what you want? - a cheap option with headaches and hoops to jump through or an easy simple interface for a bit more money. It seems like everyone offer these products - Costco?
  5. meyerweb

meyerweb Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Sep 5, 2011
    Thanks. I'll check out Shutterfly and Apple. Jumbo, you're right, everyone offers this service now, but I suspect some of them churn out garbage. I'd rather try one that other people have had success with.