1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED C/Y Zeiss 35-70 EOS adapted

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by jimlittle, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimlittle

jimlittle New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 28, 2011
    Oregon coast
    SOLD

I am new to this forum but have a long feedback rating on FM and POTN with this same user name.

I've had this adapted-for-Canon lens for about a month and find it sharp and giving great color when used with my 5DII and 1D Mk IV cameras, but I just don't use it and I'm wanting another 300mm 2.8L IS----so it's for sale. Bought from FMer and POTN member gas_rocks.

His description of this lens:
    "One of the best zoom lenses ever made, no doubt. My spare copy. C/Y Zeiss T* Vario-Sonnar 35-70/3.4, S# 7232562. Brand new chipped EF adpater, Canon rear cap. New metal screw in 67mm hood and cap. This lens came to me with a small dent in the fiter ring. Has been repaired. Otherwise it looks new to me. No marks, not even on rear mount, like it has never been mounted on a camera. No glass issues. Works well."

I will say that the metal hood screws in tightly and is best left on---just as well, since the front lens endcap fits it fine. Also the back lens cap is a standard Canon. I do enjoy my 21mm ZE as well as my 100mm ZE lenses.

More pics upon request--

Some links showing example pics taken with of this manual focus lens:

C/y 35-70 thread - FM Forums

Zeiss 35-70VS/3.4 first use - FM Forums

$600 PP'd and Mailed Priority Insured to your door. EM or PM is OK.

View attachment 165821

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.