COMPLETED C/Y Zeiss 35-70 EOS adapted

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by jimlittle, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimlittle

jimlittle New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 28, 2011
    Oregon coast

I am new to this forum but have a long feedback rating on FM and POTN with this same user name.

I've had this adapted-for-Canon lens for about a month and find it sharp and giving great color when used with my 5DII and 1D Mk IV cameras, but I just don't use it and I'm wanting another 300mm 2.8L IS----so it's for sale. Bought from FMer and POTN member gas_rocks.

His description of this lens:
    "One of the best zoom lenses ever made, no doubt. My spare copy. C/Y Zeiss T* Vario-Sonnar 35-70/3.4, S# 7232562. Brand new chipped EF adpater, Canon rear cap. New metal screw in 67mm hood and cap. This lens came to me with a small dent in the fiter ring. Has been repaired. Otherwise it looks new to me. No marks, not even on rear mount, like it has never been mounted on a camera. No glass issues. Works well."

I will say that the metal hood screws in tightly and is best left on---just as well, since the front lens endcap fits it fine. Also the back lens cap is a standard Canon. I do enjoy my 21mm ZE as well as my 100mm ZE lenses.

More pics upon request--

Some links showing example pics taken with of this manual focus lens:

C/y 35-70 thread - FM Forums

Zeiss 35-70VS/3.4 first use - FM Forums

$600 PP'd and Mailed Priority Insured to your door. EM or PM is OK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.