C-mount and LTM lenses on ebay

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by apicius9, Jan 2, 2011.

1. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Feb 1, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Aloha everyone,

Just FYI: I have started a few lens auctions on ebay, see here:

apicius9 items - Get great deals on Cameras Photo items on eBay.com!

These are mostly c-mounts and Kodaks for c-mount, but also a Steinheil and a Jupiter 9 in LTM mount. I always find it difficult to determine fair prices, so I thought I let the market decide... Thanks for checking,

Stefan

2. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Feb 1, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Hi, just bumping this because I have started a new series of auctions, really trying to clean out my lens closet this time. There will be several c-mounts in the range of 100-150mm with varying price and quality levels (incl. Schneider, Bell & Howell, Taylor & Hobson, Kern). Also some older and faster 25mm and 13mm c-mounts like the ones on auction right now. Not yet sure but I may also let go of my M42 lenses (Helios 44M, older Tessar 135, Takumar 200/4). Some Pentax 110 lenses (18, 24, 50mm) and a few others. I also have about a dozen very small enlarging lenses that mostly work very well as macro lenses on MFT (c-mount or M39/LTM mount). A few that I contemplate selling but I am not yet sure include some Leica R lenses (Telyt 250/4, Macro Elmarit 60/2.8), maybe even my 2 C/Y Planars (50/1.4 and 85/1.5) but those last two only go if I need to buy a new car (the current one has 'issues' I need to get checked out...).

I am going through ebay because I have a hard time defining fair prices on these older lenses. But if anything interests you, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,

Stefan

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.