Butte City Fair

We went to the local fair here in Butte this weekend. This was a very small fair, but there were still some photo ops to get the rides.

I always love shooting these, and this was no exception.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

some people would ask for an E-M1ii plus a 12-40PRO to consider such shots in place of the plain old E-M10 and that not sharp 12-50...
Yeah, if I could afford that I’d probably buy it. I have to use the equipment I have. So far, this combo has worked great for me. I want to upgrade the em10 to and em1, but I can’t yet...maybe someday.

Yeah, if I could afford that I’d probably buy it. I have to use the equipment I have. So far, this combo has worked great for me. I want to upgrade the em10 to and em1, but I can’t yet...maybe someday.
my best long exposure photos were taken with a then five year old DX7630, already obsolete by the year 2008 - it is all about the photographer and I have lost “the eye” I had back then - night long exposures rule if you imagine and set them right though you may eventually become a ... scotographer instead of a photographer if you over do it! :p

Had? Guzzi-less now? And no photo thread on those Italian temperamental strangely exotic machines?
Yes, currently Guzziless. I “retired” last year and my wife and I sold just about everything, bought an RV, and live in it full time, working and traveling across the country. I’m hoping to get a bike or scooter sometime in the future.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom