Busy mu43 weekend doing landscape photos around Brisbane

PhilS

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Phil Savory

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Nice stuff Phil. I actually like the light you got from the sunset and sunrise. It's a more diffused purplish tone, which I like compared to the stereotypical highly saturated shots I'm used to seeing.

2nd would have to be my favourite.

Noticed the horizon on the 3rd, but it may be intentional.

best,
icon

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
I actually prefer No4. It has some really nice elements in it and balance (the tree and stick in the foreground). It looks very interesting when you crop out the water part on the lower half.

fransglans

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
gus
no 2 is my fav. fresh look and good balance comp. a human siluett would have spiced it a bit :) nice work!

PhilS

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Phil Savory
Aushiker.. i will make up a tut on how I did this and post it on my website.. will try to do it this week..

Iconindustries.. thanks for your comments.. number 3 needs the horizon fixed.. well spotted

Thanks Ozray.. number 4 is my fav.. I just like the colours present..

fransglans.. I had a friend with me but alas they did not want to pose for the camera... maybe I need a mannequin :)

thanks pake.. :)

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
Could you do something and let me know how you feel or see things? Take shot no 4 and crop it so that you see none of the water. There should be a sliver of land visible on the left, expanding slightly on the right under the tree. I'd be interested in your thoughts with such a crop.

Top Bottom